PFA Lined Lift Check Valve DIN Standard – EH40PFA
- Elite Lined check valves come in several forms, all of which fulfill the same basic purpose, namely to allow forward fluid flow, but to minimize backwards flow. They prevent the back-flow of liquids in pipelines, prevent siphoning of pumps and eliminates pump impeller rotation in opposite direction due to back-flowing media. Generally check valve is automatically working. Under the pressure function of one direction flow, the disc opens, while when the liquid backflows, the valve will cut the flow.
- Elite lined swing check valves H44 have a disc that rotates or swings out of the fluid flow in the forwards flow direction, but that swings back against its seat to prevent backwards flow.
- Elite fully lined wafer swing check valve H74 is of two piece construction with only one moving part, ideal for use in totally lined piping systems in corrosion applications. The valve can be mounted horizontally or vertically with upward flow.
- Elite lined ball check valve H40 do not have a spring to help with valve closing, limiting their use to vertical lines with upwards forward flow. The solid PTFE ball at valve body lining guarantees that ball rolls into the seat due to gravitation. Self-cleaning effect due to permanent ball rotation, resistance against solid particles.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Elite lined check valves are available as per the need of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Design/Manufacturer StandardFace-to-face DimensionFlange StandardInspection and TestingASME B16.34, HG/T 3704ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JISAPI 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: H40PFA-16C
- Connection Form: Flange
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Materials: Wcb+PFA
- Material: Cast Steel
- Structure: Tubular
- Diameter: Dn25~250
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Specification: CE, TS, ISO