Pneumatic Butterfly Valve Lined with FEP – ED671FEP
- Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
- Full port design minimizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities thus reducing energy and pumping costs.
- Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
- It features zero leakage, maintenance-free, one-piece stem and ball design, high sealing performance and can be used under full vacuum service.
- Lower pressure drop and high flow characterized the efficiency of Elite lined ball valves.
- It can work as on-off or control valve.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Design/Manufacturer StandardFace-to-face DimensionFlange StandardInspection and TestingASME B16.34, HG/T 3704ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JISAPI 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: ED671FEP
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Seal Form: Auto Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Liner: FEP
- Pressure: 150lb
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Normal
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Diameter: Dn50~2000
- Connector: Wafer